ASA FIRE DETECTORS
ASA technology – best detection technology for sophisticated applications
With our ASA neural fire detector OOH740 and ASA neural fire and CO detector OOHC740, you can offer your customers optimal protection for every application – from data centers (high value area, clean environments requiring sensitive detection) to industrial production facilities (which can be harsh, dusty environments, requiring robust smoke detection).
Thanks to our unique ASAtechnology (ASA = advanced signal analysis), the sensor uses special algorithms to convert the recorded signals into mathematical components. These are then compared with the data of the preprogrammed parameter set and interpreted in real time.
The algorithms can be adapted through the selection of the appropriate ASA parameter set. In this way, the fire detector can be set to the expected fire risks and deceptive phenomena. If the area to be protected should be used for a different purpose in the future, for example, your customers can simply load a different parameter set into their detectors.
OOH740, OOHC740 Cerberus®PRO Automatic fire detectors
OOH740 Multi sensor smoke detector, ASA
OOHC740 fire and CO detector, neural ASA
|• Signal processing with ASAtechnology|
• Event-controlled detection behaviour
• Analysis of the three criteria smoke, heat and gas for OOHC740
• Very fast response to all carbon monoxide (CO) generating fires for OOHC740
• Separate detection of the toxic CO for OOHC740
• Early and reliable detection of emerging fires
•High immunity to deceptive phenomena
• Redundant sensor system
|• Suitable for air speeds of 1… 20 m/s|
• Suited for future requirements thanks to programmability
• Communication via C-NET (individual addressing)
• Automatic address allocation during commissioning
• Ecologic material concept
• Collective / Conventional operation (OOH740 only)