ASA Fire-Detection Technology
When it comes to fire safety, saving lives and protecting assets is a major concern
There are different applications with various challenges: Places with many people, surroundings that are unfamiliar to people, large buildings where a fast and orderly evacuation is crucial, rooms with valuable and/or sensitive objects. It is important to have a clear fire safety concept that ensures safety in all areas.
ASAtechnology ™ is unique in the world. ASA (advanced signal analysis) stands for
- Ensured business continuity and peace of mind – due to fast reaction in highly demanding applications
- The ability to detect and intelligently evaluate three fire criteria (smoke, heat, CO) – leading to very early and reliable alarming and protection against false alarms
- Perfect dynamic adjustment to current event in diverse environments – from sensitive to harsh.
Distinguishing deceptions from dangers – Environmental influences and risks
Depending on their location, fire detectors are exposed to diverse environmental factors.
Typical environment factors include cold, moisture, dirt or electromagnetic fields. They can have an effect on fire detection and even trigger a false alarm. A fire detector, however, must guarantee reliable detection, despite environmental factors.
Fire detectors are also used in places where deceptive phenomena occur, such as:
- Cigarette smoke, etc
- Welding work
- Massive steam development – eg in large kitchens
Intelligent fire detectors must be able to differentiate between deceptive and actual fire phenomena.
Benefits of ASAtechnology
- Intelligent signal processing – unsurpassed fire detection
- False alarms are virtually eliminated – immunity deceptive phenomena
- Real-time interpretation and dynamically influenced algorithms – quick and accurate assessment of whether a fire is developing
-> Gives Clear safety advantage – saving lives and protecting assets
- More than 160 years of experience in fire safety
- Over 60 million fire detectors istalled around the world
- More than 450 people active in R&D
- Owining one of largest private fire test labs – data material from over 5,000 fire behaviour tests
-> Your competent partner for intelligent fire safety.